Last Updated on July 12, 2021
NETGEAR product registration is essential if you have purchased a new NETGEAR product. There are several benefits that you will miss if you have not registered your NETGEAR products.
Benefits of Registering it
- Your device stays updated as NETGEAR send you the latest firmware updates and Fixes, including updates that enhance your device security.
- You have peace of mind as you can quickly know when your product warranty expires and extending it is super easy.
- Getting troubleshooting help and replacement is easy.
What are the Steps to register your NETGEAR product?
Approx Time Needed: 10 minutes.
Follow these simple steps to get your NETGEAR products registration done:
- Go to the NETGEAR website.
Go to http://my.netgear.com
- Create account.
If you already have an account login with your details and skip to step 7. If not you can select create account button to create a new account.
- Enter First Name and Last Name.
Enter Your First Name and Last Name.
- Your Email address and Password.
Enter and confirm your Email address and Password.
Note: The email address and password you entered are your login credentials. Please make a note of it.
- Select Your Country.
Select your country from the drop-down.
- Click Next.
Accept the terms and conditions and click NEXT.
- Select Register a Product.
In the “My Account” section select Register a Product.
- Enter Serial Number.
Enter Your NETGEAR product Serial Number to be registered.
For more information on how to find your serial number, see:
How do I find my NETGEAR home product’s serial number?
How do I find my NETGEAR business product’s serial number?
- Select your Date of Purchase.
Select Date of Purchase from the dropdown.
- Click Register.
Click the Register button.
- Your Product is now registered.
Your NETGEAR product registration is done.