Last Updated on September 21, 2022
There are two ways to login into your NETGEAR home router:
- Nighthawk mobile app.
- Web browser.
Steps to log in to your NETGEAR router with the Nighthawk app:
- Open your web browser.
- Go to nighthawk-app.com.
- Download the Nighthawk app. Visit this link to check which products support the NETGEAR Nighthawk app?
- Connect your mobile to your NETGEAR home router’s WIFI network.
- Open the Nighthawk app and log in with your NETGEAR account credentials.
Need help with NETGEAR or can’t login?
Call +1-855-674-2911 (Toll-Free)
Steps to log in to your NETGEAR hrouter with a web browser:
Approx time needed: 10 minutes.
Following are the steps to log in to your NETGEAR home router with a web browser.
- Launch a web browser.
Open your web browser, like Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Chrome, on your computer connected to your router’s WIFI network.
- Enter web address routerlogin.net.
- The authentication window will open.
A login window displays.
- Login to your account.
Enter NETGEAR router admin user name and password.
- Default login details are:
The default user name is admin. The default password is the password or the one you specified during the initial setup of the NETGEAR home router.
Note: The User name and Password are case-sensitive.